summer-contest-discount-terms - Tzoker
The company under name “Organization of Football Games Prognostics (OPAP) S.A.”, having its registered office at 112, Athinon Avenue (hereinafter the “Organizing Company”), in cooperation with GS TRAVEL S.A. travel agency, having its registered office at 2, Marathonomachon St., Argyroupolis, organizes a promotional reward action, under name “Summer full of Gifts at Tzoker.gr”, falling under the Organizing Company's Reward Program, which pertains to the rewarding of players, who participate online in Tzoker game of chance, either via the website thereof, i.e. www.tzoker.gr or via the Tzoker mobile application (hereinafter the “Promotional Action”), under the following terms:
- Object and Duration of Reward Action
Only one draw to be taking place on 02/08/2021 at 14:00 will be held in the context of the Program. To participate, it is required to submit at least one slip of €0,50 of worth, throughout the duration of the reward. Each column of €0,50 of worth corresponds to one entry to the draw. Those tickets that are submitted throughout the duration of the reward and are paid in advance in order to participate in future, consecutive draws, are deemed valid to participate. The prizes to be drawn on 02/08 also include the following:
10 trips within Greece of value at 1.500 Euro each to a destination of the winner's choosing, pursuant to availability and following prior contact with the travel agency, which may include: accommodation cost, transportation cost, additional services within the hotel (such as half-board, use of sports facilities, spa etc.) and can take place until 31/12/2021.
- The duration of the reward starts on 15/07/2021 at 22:00 and ends on 31/07/2021 at 23:59. The Organizing Company reserves the right to decrease or to extend the duration of the reward, by amending the terms hereof. The said amendment shall come into force, ipso jure, as from the posting thereof on www.tzoker.gr. Furthermore, in order for one to participate in the reward (hereinafter the “Participant”), they need to hold an active account with www.tzoker.gr, to have declared that they wish to receive commercial communication, by opting for the relevant field (hereinafter “opt-in”), to have completed their electronic account identification process, and to have proceeded to an electronic slip deposit via www.tzoker.gr or the Tzoker application. All registered players, who have proceeded to the aforesaid actions, shall have the automatic right to participate in the draw, provided that they have accepted expressly, fully and unreservedly the terms hereof. Registered players, who nonetheless have not completed all the aforesaid actions by the program expiration time, may continue using the service, but shall not be entitled to participate in the draw.
- The participations of those who have taken both the aforesaid steps and accepted expressly, fully and unreservedly the terms hereof shall be deemed valid.
- On 2/08/2021 at 14:00, an electronic draw will take place at OPAP S.A.'s headquarters before company representatives in order to have the prizes distribution completed.
- With every column of €0,50 of worth, which is submitted via a slip to tzoker.gr throughout the duration of the said reward, provided that all terms and conditions of participation therein are met, each Participant receives one entry to the 02/08/2021 draw.
- Participation in the reward requires that the interested parties access the internet via their own technical means. OPAP company assumes no obligation to ensure, assist or facilitate the access to internet premises for any interested party. Access to the reward website is only allowed under the operation terms of the relevant server and the technical and other conditions and specifications. Furthermore, OPAP S.A. shall not be liable for any charges incurred by the participants - users arising from downloading the application from each provider. Participants expressly, fully and unreservedly accept the terms of participation posted on www.tzoker.gr website, and they consequently waive any relevant claim of theirs as against OPAP S.A. arising from the aforementioned cause.
- Right to Participate
Any natural person, older than 21, permanently and legally residing in Greece, having followed the foregoing described steps (login, opt in, identification and slip deposit) is solely and exclusively entitled to participate in the promotional action. Those a) employed by the Organizer, the Partners and the subsidiaries and/or affiliates thereof, b) the persons directly involved in the organization and management of the Action and the draw, and consequently, the GS TRAVEL S.A. travel agency employees, c) the spouses and 1st and 2nd degree relatives of all the aforesaid persons, d) who have not expressly, fully and unreservedly accepted the terms hereof are excluded from the Promotional Action.
The Organizing Company may exclude from the reward, at any stage thereof, those persons, who have used (or have attempted to use) inappropriate means with regard to their participation or have breached any of the terms hereof. Inappropriate means, indicatively and not limited to, the cooperation with other persons, the use of devices, arrangements, PCs and/or software to enable automated or multiple participations without human intervention and so forth.
- Contest winners are not entitled to appoint a substitute to collect the prize or to request the exchange thereof with cash or other substitutable items.
- To avoid any doubt, no Participant shall be deemed or entitled to be a final winner pursuant to the terms hereof, unless the delivery of the Prize to them pursuant to the provisions herein has been completed. Any prior disclosure of a result or of the name of an alleged winner does not render said result final nor does it give rise to any claim by the said person.
- The delivery of prizes is undertaken by the Organizing Company in cooperation with GS TRAVEL S.A. travel agency, whereas communication with winners is exclusively undertaken by the Organizing Company.
In case a Participant is declared following a draw, the Organizing Company undertakes to contact each eventual winner either by phone or email within three (3) business days as from the contest conduct day. In case the winner does not respond within 72 hours, they shall not be entitled to their prize, and the said prize shall be ipso jure passed to the 1st runner-up, who shall be respectively contacted as per the aforementioned. In case the 1st runner-up does not respond within 72 hours, they shall not be entitled to their prize, and the said prize shall be passed to the 2nd runner-up. The Organizing Company reserves the right to announce the winners’ particulars on any of its channels (internet, mobile apps, third parties’ webpages, Social Media, YouTube etc.) as well as on the internet, TV and/or the cinema for as long as and where deemed necessary by the Organizing Company via a Press Release on Mass Media or on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube), as well as to use each winner's photos and a video containing a statement of theirs, as well as their participation in events of the Organizing Company, on the condition that the provisions on personal data, laid down as follows, are met.
- Personal data
The respect of the privacy and the protection of personal data of Participants is particularly important to OPAP S.A. OPAP, in its capacity as a Data Controller, processes the personal data, which is voluntarily provided by the Participants, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as well as the applicable Greek legislation on the protection of personal data. OPAP does not collect information on Participants from other sources, such as public records, bodies or private organizations. The following terms relating to the processing of data exclusively pertain to the data that may be processed in the context of the Program. The processing of data, which is collected in the context of the use of the application, is governed by the personal data information, which relates to each application user, and not just to the Program Participants.
Processing purposes and basis
The collection and processing of Participants’ personal data is conducted by the competent, authorized OPAP employees. The provision of additional data apart from those provided by each player for the creation of an account to participate in TZOKER via the internet is not required. OPAP checks if the player meets the conditions of participation in the Program, as such are previously described, and if so, they participate in the draws. The player's full name and contact details will be used for the purpose of their participation in “Summer full of Gifts at Tzoker.gr” Program's draws, as well as for the relevant notification in case a player wins a draw and consequently, prizes are given.
In addition, in case of a draw, Participants are invited to confirm their particulars with OPAP via email and to accept the prize so that it is forwarded by OPAP, in cooperation with GS TRAVEL S.A. travel agency. Winners are concurrently informed anew of the disclosure of their data as mentioned in paragraph II, and players are invited to readily state any objection to their personal data being disclosed. Winners’ data disclosure is deemed necessary by OPAP due to program transparency reasons and is laid down in the Program's terms; therefore, it is founded on OPAP’s legitimate interest to ensure the contest's credibility. In any case, winners are entitled to declare that they do not wish to have their data disclosed; however, in such a case, as previously laid down, OPAP may not give the prizes.
The processing of Participants’ personal data is solely carried out by the competent OPAP S.A. employees, who are duly authorized to this end. Winners’ personal data are transferred to duly authorized employees of the cooperating travel agency, GS TRAVEL S.A.
In the context of their participation in “Summer full of Gifts at Tzoker.gr” Program, Participants’ personal data is kept by OPAP throughout the program’s duration, and in the case of winners, for as long as it is required to have the prize delivered; and in any case, for a period not exceeding two (2) years as from the Participant’s registration, unless it is requested to have it erased earlier or further stored for compliance purposes with a legal obligation or for the pursuit of OPAP’s legitimate interest. The aforesaid exclusively pertain to the participation in the “Summer full of Gifts at Tzoker.gr” Program and not to the recording of their data as OPAP players, which is kept pursuant to the framework in place in connection with TZOKER game of chance.
Participants have the right to access, namely the right to be informed, upon their request, of the extent to which their personal data are processed, and to receive further information regarding the processing being carried out. Furthermore, they have the right to request the rectification of any inaccurate personal data of theirs or the completion thereof and, if the conditions set out in Law are met, to exercise the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to their data portability and the right to object to the processing thereof. Participants have the right to exercise their rights by sending a request to OPAP Group’s Data Protection Officer, as follows:
Regarding any request concerning the processing of participants’ data, as well as in case it is ascertained that the terms hereof relating to personal data are not adhered to, participants may address OPAP Group’s Data Protection Officer, using the following contact details: Website: www.opap.gr/gdpr | Address: 112 Athinon Ave., 10442, Athens | Telephone: +30 210 5498888 | E-mail: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
In case Participants deem that the protection of their data is in any way prejudiced, they may resort to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, using the following contact details: Website: www.dpa.gr | Address: 1-3, Kifissias Ave. 115 23, Athens | Call Center: +30 210 6475600 | Fax: +30 210 6475628 | E-mail: mailto: email@example.com
OPAP strictly adheres to security policies, while it concurrently applies the most recent techniques on the protection of personal data kept in its records against:
Illegal use or disclosure;
Intentional or accidental destruction.
The present terms and conditions comply with the applicable national and EU legislation on the protection of personal data, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the decisions taken by the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
As to any request relevant to the participation in the reward action “Summer full of Gifts at Tzoker.gr”, users may contact the Organizing Company, using the following contact details:
Change in offer ” Summer full of Gifts at Tzoker.gr”, by contacting the OPAP Call Center at 18280.
The Organizing Company reserves the right to amend the terms hereof whenever it deems suitable, by notifying visitors/ users of the amendments and changes, via the “Summer full of Gifts at Tzoker.gr” reward action webpage.
- Warranties on behalf of Participants
Their personal data relating to their participation in the present reward action does not belong to a third natural or legal person, but to themselves.
They do not breach any third party's personal data or personality rights.
They do not infringe any third party's intellectual property rights.
They acknowledge that in order to participate in the present action, the recording and storage of their personal data is required, as well as that in case they are declared winners, the Organizing Company:
Will use their personal data to communicate with them.
Will disclose their data in the winner’s list (which may be globally and indefinitely reproduced to any of the Organizing Company's online and offline channels (internet mobile apps, third parties’ websites, Social Media, YouTube etc.) as well as on the internet, the TV and/or the cinema, for as long as and where deemed necessary by the Organizing Company, provided that the winners have declared that they wish to have their details disclosed.
The participation in the present reward action requires the express, full and unreserved acceptance of the participation terms and entails the concomitant waiver from all relevant claim as against the Organizing Company. The Organizing Company has no civil or criminal liability against any winner, regarding any accident that may happen and/or loss and/or any bodily harm or otherwise that may be inflicted upon them, directly or indirectly related to the present reward action or due to any other cause.
- Revocation of Announcement - Amendment to Terms - Liability
The Organizing Company has the right to revoke, either in part or in whole, the present reward at any time at its absolute discretion or to amend the terms hereof (indicatively including the reward's duration). In no case shall the Organizing Company be held liable for any direct or consequential losses, expenses or costs that may arise from any interruption, malfunction or delay or any other cause relating to the participation in the reward. Furthermore, the Organizing Company has no civil or criminal liability against any Participant or third party, regarding any accident that may happen and/or loss and/or any bodily harm or otherwise that may be inflicted upon them, directly or indirectly related to the present reward action or due to any other cause.
- Trademarks - Intellectual Property
Participants shall neither have nor obtain any rights to the Organizing Company’s trademarks, trade names, signs, emblems and other distinctive marks.
- Applicable Law - Jurisdiction
The present terms and all kinds of contractual and extra-contractual relationships that arise from the performance thereof shall be governed by Greek Law for all Participants. Any dispute relating to the present reward action that may arise in the future shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Athens Courts, even by non-permanent residents of Greece.
- The Participant declares that they have been fully informed of all the Detailed Terms of the Program, unreservedly accepting them in their entirety.
- The Participant declares that they waive any claim, current and/or future, as against the Organizing Company and the Companies, and the executives, employees, and servants and agents thereof as to the reward action, the application of terms, the disclosure process and the use of photos, the selection thereof, provided that the they have declared that they wish to have their data disclosed or any other cause directly or indirectly related to the present reward action.
The present terms will remain posted throughout the duration of the promotional reward action on the page kept by the Organizing Company on the website Tzoker.gr.