Promo Discount Terms - Tzoker
Terms & Conditions
- OPAP S.A. has implemented a Loyalty program (Tzoker Loyalty). The rewards, gifts and special benefits which derive from these programs aim to reward Tzoker.gr players. The rewards are offered based on criteria that are linked to the playing habits of the registered players and are applied uniformly, respecting the equal treatment principle and, in any case, no rewards are offered to specific players under different terms and conditions than those offered to other players.
- The reward is valid only for the registered users of tzoker.gr who are 21 years of age or older and maintain permanent residence in Greece.
- The only eligible slips for the reward are the ones submitted by players via tzoker.gr website or TZOKER app within the duration of the reward, as defined from 24/04/2021 at 00:00 to 25/04/2021 at 00:00
- The reward can be applicable, individually or combined:
- To the first slip submitted by a player within the aforementioned period
- To each of the following slips submitted by a player within the aforementioned period
- Slips that are submitted and each of the 6 available areas (A,B,C,D,E & F) of the slip, are filled with at least one column of value 0,5 €, are eligible for one euro (1,0€) discount. The minimum value of slips eligible for the reward is three euros (3,0€)
- The one euro (1,0€) discount amount is immediately subtracted from the original slip cost
- Each player participates in the reward automatically upon slip submission. By participating in the reward, the player unconditionally accepts the present terms and conditions applied on the specific reward.
- Employees of OPAP Group, owners and OPAP stores managers are prohibited to participate in games of chance provided online and, hence, are not allowed to participate in loyalty programs.
- OPAP S.A. can at any time and at its absolute discretion exclude players from participating in the loyalty program (Tzoker Loyalty), if such exclusion is justified by the circumstances (indicatively, infringement of agreement of accession to online games of chance, indication of conduct that is subject to the provisions of the legislation regarding money laundering and terrorist financing, infringement of the provisions of existing legislation about games of chance, etc.).
- OPAP S.A. can, at its absolute discretion, in cases of doubt or dispute about the validity of the participation of a player in a loyalty program, cancel the aforementioned participation.
- OPAP S.A. is not responsible for potential damage that a player might want to undertake, for reasons that are not subject to the jurisdiction of OPAP S.A. and are connected to the participation of the player in the loyalty program, such as indicatively, misuse of any special privilege or failure to receive a gift or non-compliance of the player with the terms and conditions of participating and/or using the reward, etc.
- OPAP S.A. can, at any time and at its absolute discretion, amend the terms and conditions of participating and/or using the loyalty program and/or cancel a loyalty program and/or some or all of the rewards included in a reward program, and holds no responsibility for potential damage that might be caused as a result of the above. The terms & conditions of participation will be available at all times within the TZOKER application and on the website (https://tzoker.opap.gr/en/promotions#/).
- The present terms and conditions are governed by the Greek law. Any potential dispute arising from these Terms & Conditions shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens.
- General Terms and Conditions of Tzoker.gr are applied