1. OPAP S.A. shall apply the OPAP Loyalty Program (hereinafter the “Program”). Rewards, gifts and special benefits, deriving from the Program, aim at providing rewards for OPAP players. Rewarding is performed according to criteria, which are linked to the gaming behavior of the registered players, and applied in a uniform manner, observing the principle of equal treatment and in any case, the terms governing all rewards are the same for all players. 2. The present Program includes all OPAP S.A. games of chance, with the exception on one hand of the games of chance conducted via Gaming Machines and on the other hand, the fixed-odds online betting games. For more information regarding the games of chance participating to the Program, you may visit www.opap.gr website. Thus, the Program is addressed to: a) online-registered players, with the exception of those registered to pamestoixima.gr webpage via which fixed-odds betting games are offered. In order to join the program, players shall be older than 21, shall have successfully completed the registration process and explicitly consented to the receipt of commercial communication, as well as to the processing of their playing behavior details, in the frame of OPAP loyalty program (OPAP Rewards), b) players who register to games of chance that participate to the Program via OPAP retail network, by scanning their tickets via OPAPP, are older than 18, and have explicitly consented to the receipt of commercial communication by OPAP S.A. It is clarified that in order for the players to register for the Program, the Greek mobile phone number must be declared and the players must accept the terms and conditions governing their registration to the Program.
3. Players are briefed on the details of the conduct of the draws, as well as on the offering of gifts and special benefits, such as (indicatively) the terms of granting, their duration etc. via a customized text message (SMS) or via an email, which they state upon their registration to OPAP Loyalty Program (OPAP Rewards).
4. There shall be a specific term, during which each player - member of the Program shall collect points for the draw. More specifically, players shall be able to collect points for the draw during the term of each reward, as set forth by OPAP S.A.
5. The reward is allocated via a draw and the Program members. The members of the Program shall be briefed before the draw on the following: a) The deadline until points may be collected, b) the way points are collected, c) the draw date, d) the gifts that shall be made available, and the total number of winners that shall derive.
6. Gifts and special benefits beneficiaries who derive following a draw, shall be informed on the said gifts and benefits and on the way they may receive them, via customized messages (e.g. via SMS or email) forwarded to the email address they declared upon their registration to the program.
7. Players who register to the Program shall be rewarded and may make use of the special benefits and receive the reward gifts, provided that they have fully accepted the general and special terms, which govern the said Program, and provided that they fully comply with the legislation in force.
8. Gifts and special benefits are not returnable and shall not be transferred to another player.
9. Each player participates to draws with all of their participations in games of chance, which are included in the Program either via OPAPP application or online - with fixed-odds online betting games excluded during the term of each reward.
10. The Program participation criteria shall be determined and communicated in advance to the registered users of the Program via a customized message, e.g. on the mobile phone number declared during the player's registration to the Program, taking into account: 1. All scans or registrations, which have been performed by OPAPP. 2. All tickets, which have been submitted online with the exception of those submitted for fixed-odds online betting games, if the said game of chance does not participate to the Program. 3. The aforementioned provisions under paragraph 10, items 1 and 2, shall take place during the term of each reward. A ticket shall be deemed to be valid once submitted to or scanned via the OPAPP application. 4. The total value of valid tickets that have been submitted online (with the exception of fixed-odds online betting games) or scanned via the OPAPP application. Participation criteria to the draws for each reward may be differentiated under the absolute discretion of OPAP S.A. In any case, users registered to the Program shall be informed in accordance with the provisions of the present term.
11. There will be a maximum number of participations to each draw that shall be determined and announced to players prior to the draw. Furthermore, for each OPAP game of chance participating to the Program there may be a different number of participations per draw.
12. The information on the games of chance participating to the Program shall be available on the website https://www.opap.gr/οπαπ-επιβραβεύσεις. The Program does not include the tickets for the games of chance, which are offered to the Republic of Cyprus by OPAP Cyprus Ltd.
13. Indicatively, the gifts to be distributed via the draws conducted in the frame of the Program shall be the following (indicative presentation): vehicles, gift vouchers (Public, PLAISIO stores, etc.), trips (in Greece and abroad), electrical appliances (smart devices, PCs, TV sets, etc.), gifts sponsored by teams (balls, VIP tickets, etc.)
14. OPAP S.A. may amend any of the offered gifts and/or benefits under its absolute discretion. In any case, players participating to the Program shall be notified via a customized message, in accordance with the contact details they declared upon their registration to the Program.
15. Employees and agency owners of OPAP Group are prohibited from participating to the Program.
16. OPAP S.A. may at any time and under its absolute discretion exclude players from participating to the Program, if such exclusion is justified by the totality of circumstances (indicatively: violation of the Accession Agreement terms; if a case of behavior falling under the provisions of legislation on money laundering and financing of terrorism is suspected to occur, violation of the provisions of the legislation in force regarding the games of chance market).
17. OPAP S.A. may, under its absolute discretion, cancel a player’s participation to some reward category in the frame of the Program, in cases of doubt or of dispute with regard to the validity of the said participation.
18. OPAP S.A. shall not be held responsible for any damage a player may suffer due to a reason that does not fall under the responsibility of OPAP S.A., and relates to the player's participation to the Program, as indicatively in cases of omission in the use of any special privilege or in cases of non-receipt of a gift or of non-compliance of the player with the participation terms and/or use of reward terms etc.
19. The registered user of the Program may withdraw at any time from the Program, proceeding to a relevant declaration via OPAPP. Alternatively, by calling OPAP customer service on 18280 (Mon - Fri 09:00 - 01:00), within 48 hours as of the entry of the request and in case of bank holidays, on the following working day.
21. The present agreement is governed by the Greek law. Any dispute that may arise due to their application shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens.
Participation to the Program and any eventual gift award in the framework of the said Program shall require and entail the full and unreserved acceptance of all present terms, with the participant opting for the corresponding field at the end of the said terms. Any person who does not accept the terms of participation shall not be allowed to participate to the OPAP Loyalty Program.
SPECIAL TERMS OF OPAP REWARD SCHEME
The special terms of OPAP reward scheme are analytically described hereinafter:
- OPAP Reward Scheme (hereinafter the “Scheme”) starts on Tuesday, December 03, 2019 and shall last for an indefinite period or until it is revoked by OPAP S.A., in accordance with the general terms thereto.
- The Scheme members collect points for every weekly draw. OPAP Group employees and OPAP agency owners shall be excluded from the Reward scheme.
- Points for the draw are collected by Scheme members as follows:
A) one (1) participation for every scanned slip that has been submitted and scanned first on the same day (00:00 - 23:59), via OPAPP and more specifically, via functionality “FIND WINNINDS”.
B) Slips in consecutive draws participate according to the number of consecutive draws.
C) one (1) participation for every slip played via OPAP websites, with website www.pamestoixima.gr excluded
- Throughout the duration of the Scheme, its members collect points for each weekly draw conducted from Monday (time 00:00) to Sunday (23:59). Participations that were not submitted within the aforementioned time frame shall be taken into consideration during the following weekly draw.
- The highest number of points during a weekly draw is set to 200 (two hundred). In case the highest participation number is exceeded, the additional participations shall not be counted in the draw.
- The weekly draw shall take place every Tuesday at 16:00 at OPAP S.A. headquarters, on 112, Athinon Avenue, 10442, with the supervision of one lawyer and one notary. The draw shall take place according to an automated random selection procedure of those participating to OPAP Reward scheme. In case of a bank holiday, the draw shall take place the following working day.
- One (1) winner shall be selected during each weekly draw to receive the gift, which is each time available according to the Scheme.
- Gifts beneficiaries shall be informed on Tuesdays following a customized communication procedure, which shall be taking place after the draw, according to the contact details they had provided upon their registration for OPAP Reward scheme.
- The following gifts shall be made available from 06 January 2020 to 28 June 2020:
- One (1) Gift Card of 1500 EUR by AEGEAN Oil. The said gift card may be used to buy fuel in selected AEGEAN gas stations, made known to the winner upon gift receipt.
- One (1) Gift Card of 500 EUR by PUBLIC stores. The gift card may be used to buy any type of product provided by Public stores.
- Four (4) Gift Cards of 100 EUR each by Public stores. The said gift cards may be used to buy any type of product provided by Public stores.
- One hundred (100) Gift Cards of 20 EUR each by Public stores. The said gift cards may be used to buy any type of product provided by Public stores.
- One hundred fifty (150) Gift Cards of 20 EUR each by AEGEAN Oil. The said gift cards may be used to buy fuel in selected AEGEAN gas stations, made known to the winner upon gift receipt.
OPAP S.A. may amend any of the offered gifts and/or benefits at any time and under its absolute discretion. In any case, the players participating to the Scheme shall be notified via a customized message, based on the contact details they had declared upon their registration to the said Scheme.
All gift cards may be redeemed by the following partnering companies within 3 months following their receipt date. The members that shall be registered for the Scheme from 06 January 2020 to 28 June 2020 shall receive a 20% discount to selected SAMSUNG devices by Public stores. More specifically, the said discount shall apply to Tablet (Tab A 8.0'' Wifi 2019, Tab A 8.0'' 4G 2019, Tab A 10.1 4G 2019, Tab A 10.1 Wifi Only 2019) and smartphone devices (Galaxy A10, Galaxy A20e, Galaxy Xcover 4s, Galaxy A40, Galaxy A30s, Galaxy A50, Galaxy A70, GalaxyNote 10 256GB, GalaxyNote 10 plus 256GB, Galaxy Note 10 plus 512GB). The said discount cannot be used during the term of different promotional actions.
10. The Rewards program draw that refers to the participations period of the week 09 March until 15 March that was postponed will take place on Tuesday 19th May 2020 at 16.00 time. The Rewards program for the period 16th March until 10th of May 2020 was suspended due to urgent circumstances and more specifically for the preventive measures of the pandemy (COVID-19) pandemic treatment
11. The Program restart will take place, according to the timelines of the gradual lifting of the measurements for the pandemy treatment (COVID-19) that announced from the Greek government, as of Monday 11th May 2020.
12. From 11th of May 2020 and until 28th June 2020, every member of the Rewards program will get for every ticket scanned via OPAPP and more specifically from the ‘Find Winnings’ functionality during the same date (00:00 – 23: 59) two (2) participations on the weekly draw. Moreover for the same period every member that place a bet in the online assets that participate in the Rewards program will also receive two (2) participations in the weekly draw.
13. Participation to the Scheme requires that the interested parties access the internet via their own means. OPAP S.A. shall not be held responsible with regard to ensuring or assisting the access to internet areas or the facilitation provision to each interested party. Access to websites is only allowed under the operation terms of the relevant server and the technical and other conditions and specifications of the Scheme. Furthermore, OPAP S.A. shall not be held responsible for any charges on the participants - users deriving from their participation to the Scheme.
OPAP S.A. shall only be held responsible for the provision of gifts. OPAP S.A. shall not be held responsible in any way with regard to the good operation of gifts and it shall provide no relevant guarantee to the winners. Should an issue appear, the winner shall address the manufacturer or the representatives who distribute their products in the Greek market. The participants shall waive any relevant claim against OPAP S.A. due to the aforementioned cause.
OPAP S.A. may exclude persons who have used (or have attempted to use) foul means with regard to their participation to the Scheme or who have violated any of the present terms. Foul means shall mean, indicatively and not limited to, the cooperation with other persons, the use of devices, arrangements, PCs and/or software to enable automated or multiple participations without human intervention.
Participation to the Scheme and any eventual gift award in the framework of said Scheme shall require and entail the full and unreserved acceptance of all present terms, with the participant opting for the corresponding field at the end of the said terms. Those who do not accept the terms of participation shall be excluded from the Scheme.