How to Play - Tzoker
Object of the game
- TZOKER is an exciting game of chance which can change your life and gives away great and thrilling winnings. The aim of this game is to correctly guess 5 numbers from the first, 45-number field plus 1 TZOKER number from the second, 20-number field.
- TZOKER draws take place every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at approximately 22.00. The draws are broadcasted live to the public exclusively on the OPAP channel on YouTube.
- You can play TZOKER on a daily basis, with the only exception at draw days where the deadline for submitting your participation expires at 21:30 (after 22:15, you can play again for the next draw).
ΤZOKER offers you 8 ways to win, depending on how many of the drawn numbers match your 5+1 selected numbers.
* Winnings in “5+1” and “5” categories depend on the accumulated number of single columns, while in the rest of the categories these winnings are predefined. Whenever there are no winners in any of the first two winnings’ categories, the corresponding winnings’ amount of this category is transferred to the next draw and added to the amount which will be distributed in the same category (JACKPOT).
The ways you can play are the following
You select 5 numbers from the first, 45-number field plus 1 TZOKER from the second, 20-number field. A single column costs €0,50.
FULL DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM
JOKER provides players with the option to participate in the game through Full Development Systems.
To play a Full System, you need to select more than five (5) numbers in the first field which contains forty five (45) numbers, and/or more than one (1) JOKER numbers in the second field which contains twenty (20) numbers.
Please find below more details and examples per case.
➜ 45-NUMBER FIELD
By selecting more than five (5) numbers in the field of forty five (45) numbers [selecting one (1) JOKER number], you increase your columns in the game.
Example: By selecting seven (7) numbers, twenty one (21) columns are created. You may find more examples in the table below.
➜ JOKER 20-NUMBER FIELD
By selecting more than one (1) JOKER numbers in the field of twenty (20) numbers [selecting five (5) numbers in the 45-number filed], you increase your columns in the game.
Example: By selecting ten (10) JOKER numbers, ten (10) columns are created. You may find more examples in the table below.
➜ COMBINATION OF SELECTIONS
By selecting more than five (5) numbers in the 45-number field and, at the same time, more than one (1) JOKER numbers in the 20-number field, you multiply the columns through which you participate in the game.
Example: By selecting six (6) numbers [out of forty five (45)] and ten (10) JOKER numbers, 60 columns are created.
In case of a win in a category through a Full System, multiple wins/ winnings derive for the lower categories as well. You may use the Full Development Systems table at the end of this guide, so as to be informed on multiple wins through a Full System win.
FULL DEVELOPMENT SYSTEMS TABLE
|Numbers Selected||Columns Total||Numbers Selected matching the Winning Column
(Selecting one (1) JOKER number in the 20-number field)
|5 out of 5||4 out of 5||3 out of 5||2 out of 5||1 out of 5|
|Correct Predictions (C.P.)||C.P.||C.P.||C.P.||C.P.|
If the JOKER number is correctly predicted, then all wins mentioned in the columns of the table above are included in categories 5+1, 4+1, 3+1, 2+1 or 1+1.
The wins mentioned in the Correct Predictions columns 2 and 1 of the table above apply only if the JOKER number has correctly been predicted.
STANDARD DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM
There are ten (10) standard systems, which allow you to participate in the game with less columns and smaller cost than what would respectively apply to a full system, by selecting the same quantity of numbers. You may play them by selecting the respective system code in the "SYSTEMS CODES" field in the JOKER slip.
|System Code||Numbers Selected||Columns Total||1st Cat. Percentage||2nd Cat. Percentage||Full Development|
The table above has the following information:
- System Code: The code of the system you have chosen, which you need to mark on the slip.
- Numbers Selected: The quantity of numbers, which you need to mark on the slip.
- Columns Total: The numbers of columns (of fives) generated by the system for the draw.
- 1st Category Percentage: The odds to get five out of five, given that the five (5) winning numbers are among the ones you have chosen by playing this particular system.
- 2nd Category Guarantee: This number shows how many fours you have correctly predicted for sure, given that the five (5) winning numbers are among the ones you have chosen by playing this particular system, and given that you do not have a win in the category of fives.
- Full Development Columns: The number of columns that would have been created, if you selected to play the respective full development system.
The standard systems regard only the five (5) out of forty five (45) field, namely sets of fives are created, which are then combined with JOKER numbers that you have selected in the 20-number field. Therefore, the 1st category, the odds of winning which are mentioned in the table above, corresponds to five out of five and the 2nd to four out of five. If the JOKER number has been correctly predicted, five out of five turns to 5+1 and four out of five turns to 4+1.
HOW TO LOCATE THE COLUMNS OF YOUR SYSTEM
The columns are reduced in a specific way by the slips entry system. The system deducts columns by using the so-called "Tables with Positions of Numbers" which are predetermined and always apply.
You may use as well the Tables with Positions of Numbers to locate on your own the combinations of five (5) numbers, corresponding to the standard system you have chosen, which participate in the draw.
Example: Let's assume that you decide to play standard system 45. To find the fives via which you participate in the draw, you may place the seven (7) numbers selected in ascending order in the positions of the table, and see the columns that derive. See how this example is applied, in the table below. The seven (7) numbers selected in the 45-number field: 4 – 10 – 22 – 25 – 32 – 38 – 44.
Select 7 numbers
Create 5 columns
|Selected Numbers||Positions of Selected Numbers||Columns|
DETAILED TABLES WITH POSITIONS OF NUMBERS / STANDARD SYSTEM
You can participate in up to 100 consecutive draws, by filling in the corresponding field. Selections are counted cumulatively.
Participation in consecutive draws goes with all areas of the playslip as well as with PROTO, if you select to participate in it too.
SELECTION OF RANDOM NUMBERS
The field "Lucky Dip" is available in every matrix area:
Α. By selecting "Lucky Dip" without marking any digits in a matrix area, the terminal generates a single column by randomly selecting 5 out of 45 numbers and 1 out of 20 numbers.
B. By selecting "Lucky Dip", then a Standard System Code (e.g. code 12) and a number (e.g. number 1) in the "20 numbers" field, the terminal will generate a system consisting of a random selection of 15 digits, from 1 to 45, and one (1) random digit, from 1 to 20, as TZOKER number (a sum of 118 columns on the playslip). We should note that the selected number in the "20 numbers" field indicates the amount of requested TZOKER numbers and not the TZOKER number itself.
You can easily resubmit your past slips.
Simply log in to your account, go to section “Transactions And Bets History” and select “Tzoker Bets” to view all your past slips. Find the one that you wish to place again and click on “Resubmit” to replay it directly, keeping the selections of your original slip.